Your privacy is important to TCC Group of companies. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TCC Group collects, and the ways in which TCC Group uses that personal information.
- If you are only browsing this website or using the Search function, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. This site automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, and the page(s) requested. Although user sessions are tracked, the users remain anonymous.
- TCC Group may collect and use personal information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (e-News), and the information that you send to TCC Group for the purpose of an enquiry or feedback (contact form).
- If you choose to send an application or an e-mail that contains personally identifiable data, for us to process the application or to render you a service, we may share relevant data within TCC Group, or if necessary, with other Government agencies or potential clients so as to serve you efficiently and effectively, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We may also need to disclose personal data as required by law or a court order. We will NOT share unrelated personal data with private organizations, except where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific TCC Group services.
- For your convenience, when you are carrying out a transaction using your personally identifiable data, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied to us or to other Government or potential employers that have been authorized to carry out specific TCC Group services. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of TCCHR services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to other sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. TCC Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) For any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
(b) If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.
Last edited on 2014-11-19